Deus Ex: Mankind Divided will officially release on February 23, 2016, Square Enix has announced today.
Since its initial reveal trailer back in April, there has been a swell of anticipation for the latest entry in the Eidos Montreal-developed cyberpunk franchise, and Square Enix has capitalized on that by revealing an extensive array of pre-order bonuses for early adopters, including the possibility of the game releasing early.
In a press release, the publisher announced that a goal-based pre-ordering system, with various ‘tiers’ of items, depending on the number of copies sold:
- Tier One: Three new skins for Jensen in game: the Classic, Enforcer and Intruder packs.
- Tier Two: A digital art book and music from the game.
- Tier Three: An extra in-game mission, ‘Desperate Measures’.
- Tier Four: An accompanying comic book and novella for the game.
- Tier Five: The game will be available four days early, dropping on February 19 instead of February 23.
Square Enix also detailed the contents of Mankind Divided’s Collector’s Edition, which will include a 48-page art book, a special steel case for the game and a 9” figurine of Adam Jensen.
The Augment Your Pre-order program for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is now live via the game’s official website.