Online retailer Amazon has wasted no time in opening pre-orders for Far Cry Primal, hot on the heels of Ubisoft’s official reveal trailer for the open-world game.
The description for the upcoming title, which will be set during the Stone Age, provides a few insights into what gamers can expect on its release:
- Rise above extinction: Conquer your land, and your enemies, in the original fight for mankind’s survival.
- Experience the Stone Age by Far Cry: Enter an open world sandbox filled with the unpredictable chaos and peril that the best-selling Far Cry franchise is known for.
- Conquer epic beasts: Hunt down dangerous predators, like the savage saber-toothed tiger and the elusive woolly mammoth.
- Become the apex predator: Defeat the deadly tribes of Oros as you fight to unite mankind.
- Discover the deadly world of Oros: Fight to survive amid lush redwood forests, harsh taiga, frozen tundra, and murky swamps.
By pre-ordering Far Cry Primal, users will also receive exclusive access to the Legend of the Mammoth mission pack, which a promo poster teases will allow players to reverse their role completely, taking control of the beast.
Additionally, the product listing also provides a closer look at the game’s official box art: