UPDATE (October 14): The competition is now closed and the winner has been notified. Thanks for your participation!
With the rugby league seasons in both hemispheres coming to an end this week, what better way to grab your fix of RL action during the off-season than with a free copy of Rugby League Live 3?
Thanks to our friends over at Alternative Software, we have a digital copy of the game to give away to one lucky winner, on the platform of their choice.
As part of the competition, we want to know your pick for player of the year. With Zak Hardaker winning the Man of Steel and Johnathan Thurston scooping the Dally M Medal, perhaps you’ll agree with the Super League players and Australian critics and go for one of the two. Or maybe someone else entirely deserves the accolades?
To enter, simply follow us on Twitter, @PowerUpGamingUK, along with Rugby League Live 3’s official account @RLLiveUK. Once you’ve done that, simply click the button below or tweet out ‘My rugby league player of the year: [player name] @PowerUpGamingUK #RLL3Giveaway’ (minus the square brackets), and we’ll randomly select a lucky winner a week from today, as well as tallying your votes for player of the year!
Rugby League Live 3, which we’ve covered extensively here on Power Up Gaming and on our YouTube channel, is our pick for the greatest rugby league simulation of all time, and includes the following features:
- Rules – Latest rule updates including Auckland 9’s
- Teams – Over 100 teams from Rugby League competitions around the world including the NRL, Super League, Holden Cup, and many more
- Career Mode – Infinite career mode, play as a rookie, coach or jump in and play as a recognised star player
- Instant Replay System – New feature which includes super slow-motion and user defined camera placement – gets you right into the action!
- Tackling – Dynamic tackling system that now includes the ability for drag and drive tackles
- Online – Enhanced online play, features up to 16 player online tournament
- Lighting – Totally dynamic time of day lighting with full sun movement and weather system
- Experience System – Earn experience both on and offline to rise to the top of the leaderboards
- Fan-Hub Player Sharing – Create your own players and teams and share them online across all supported platforms
As the digital codes will be for the EU Store of the winner’s chosen console, in order to enter you must have access to a UK Steam, PSN or XBL account. The winner will be drawn live on our YouTube channel at 11PM BST on Wednesday, October 14, and notified via Twitter. Only one entry per person. You must be following the two accounts mentioned at the time the competition closes in order for your entry to be valid.