Titanfall 2 releases tomorrow, and Respawn, the team behind the giant-robot action shooter, just put out a special launch trailer as well as a few gameplay tips and tricks to give players the edge in battle:
- Hold the grenade button to delay a throw, or Triangle to cancel.
- Pulse Blade reveals enemies to the whole team, not just you.
- Arc grenade slows both pilots and Titans
- Enemy fire is detected on your radar
- Canceling a frag throw drops it at your feet, ready to blow
- Giving a friendly Titan a battery will ensure its shield protects you as well
Titanfall 2 descends onto PS4, PC and Xbox One October 28. In the meantime, you can check out the full blog post from Respawn.