Watch Dogs 2 won’t be available for another couple of weeks, but as is par for the course these days, Ubisoft has already unveiled the details for the game’s season pass.
Boasting mission contents, co-op challenges, difficulty levels, outfits, vehicles and cosmetic items, the season pass will set you back £29.99, and is included in the Watch Dogs 2 Gold Edition.
A total of three mission-based DLCs and two item packs will be released. PlayStation 4 owners get exclusive dibs on each piece of content 30 days before anyone else.
The following will be included in the season pass:
- DLC 1 – T-Bone Content Bundle: Players will get the style and the swagger of legendary hacker Raymond “T-Bone” Kenney with his truck and outfit, and discover Mayhem, a new co-op difficulty level that will pit players against a new enemy archetype armed with advanced weaponry. (Available on December 13th on PlayStation 4).
- DLC 2 – Human Conditions: Through several hours of additional mission content in three new world stories, players will uncover San Francisco’s biggest scandals on the cutting edge of science, medicine and misuse. In Human Conditions, players will also experience new elite co-op missions and face a new enemy type: Jammer, with the technology to hunt players down. (Available Spring 2017).
- DLC 3 – No Compromise: Players will experience an all-new world story which mixes Marcus up in the seedy underbelly of San Francisco and puts him in the crosshairs of the Russian mafia. Also includes a new co-op mode: Showd0wn, where only the best players will survive. (Available Spring 2017).
- Psychedelic Pack: Customise Marcus’ outfit, weapon, drone and car in the grooviest style. (Available on Day One).
- Root Access Bundle: Includes full sets of outfits, new cars, a drone skin and a new weapon, as well as the Zodiac Killer mission. (Available this Winter).
Watch Dogs 2 releases worldwide November 15 on consoles and November 29 on PC. Keep a lookout for our review.