The latest title update for Bethesda’s The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition, patch 1.04, is now live.
The patch was made available earlier today on PC, and is rolling out now across Xbox One and PS4. Users had been reporting some framerate issues with the remastered open world RPG – particularly on the ‘enhanced’ PS4 Pro version of the game.
The full patch notes for the 1.04 update, taken from the PC version of the game, are as follows:
- General stability and performance improvements
- Fixed issue with water flow not rendering properly
- Fixed crash related to changing from werewolf back to human form
- Fixed crash related to reloading after changing Load Order of mods
- General bug fixing and improvements with browsing Mods
Power Up Gaming recently reviewed the PC edition of Skyrim: Special Edition, where we concluded: “If you’ve never played Skyrim at all, the Special Edition is as good a place as any to start. But if you already had your fill of guards reminiscing about taking arrows in the knee, then the Special Edition won’t do much to convince you to come back for one more adventure.”