Watch Dogs 2’s latest patch is now rolling out on PS4 and Xbox One – but according to the update notes, it doesn’t seem to provide a fix for the game’s maligned seamless multiplayer mode.
The title update is now available to download in the UK, and should be available worldwide later this evening. According to the PS4 update history for the game, patch 1.04 contains the following fixes:
- Bug where emotes and weapon wheel become intermixed is now fixed.
- Updated one NPC model that was previously explicit. Nudity on other male and female NPCs has not been changed.
- Some players encountered a bug causing their phone apps to disappear. The fix will recover the missing apps.
- Framerate during the “Limp Nudle” mission has been improved.
- PS4 Pro performance should be improved.
We have reached out to Ubisoft for confirmation on when players can expect to see a fix for the title’s online multiplayer.