The latest title update for Naughty Dog’s critically acclaimed Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End is now rolling out worldwide for PS4 users.
According to the game’s update history, patch 1.19.049 contains numerous balancing changes for the action-adventure title’s multiplayer and survival modes – in addition to several bug fixes. The full patch notes are as follows:
- King of the Hill no longer has treasure pickups.
- Re-balance of score & cash for King of the Hill.
- Survival weapon balance changes:
- Decrease Agarwal .40 headshot damage
- Increase ARX-160 damage on non-boss NPCs
- Increase DSHK (minigun) accuracy, damage and fire rate
- Reduce M14 Custom base damage
- Increase Mazur LDR base reload speed, zoom in time and clip capacity
- Increase Harbinger Sniper base damage for non-boss NPCs
- Increase RPG damage.
- Changed Disciple Boss to teleport less often when at low-health.
- Balance change to gear earns – C4 is now earned at the same rate as Grenades and Mines.
- Fixed a bug where a player’s weapon will suddenly change its clip size when another Ally drops their weapon.
- Fixed blindfire for some Level 1 that were not using correct blindfire settings.
- Fixed a bug where Gear would stop charging when Gear Master 3 is equipped while in a game of 3 players.
- Fixed Gifting charge resetting when failing a wave or transitioning to the next Stage.
- Fixed the level 2 & 4 Pak-80 not granting the proper additional ammo amount when purchased from the arsenal.
- Text fixes.