During its Switch-themed Treehouse live stream broadcast moments ago, Nintendo revealed extended gameplay footage for upcoming remixed racer, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.
According to an official fact sheet, the enhanced version of its popular Wii U kart-racing title will include the following features:
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe has every character, DLC, and track from Mario Kart 8
- New Battle Modes: Balloon Battle and Bob-omb Blast
- New Course, including Urchin Underpass, Battle Stadium, GCN Luigi’s Mansion, SNES Battle Course 1
- New Characters, including Inkling Girl, Inkling Boy, King Boo, Dry Bones, and Bowser Jr.
- Smart steering on 200cc for newcombers
- Three new Splatoon inspired vehicles
- Players can now carry two items at once in a race
- New items added, including Boo and a Feather
The game is scheduled to release on April 28, and will be priced at $59.99.