Sooner or later, Minecraft players who start off with the default skins decide to change their appearance to something more original and interesting. The game’s customizable nature allows you to choose the way you look. So why not use this great possibility and select a fine skin among those offered by other players on the web? Carry on reading this article to learn about the ways in which you can change your skin in Minecraft.
First, you should head to the Minecraft Skindex site and open your skin library.
Your next step involves choosing the skin you would like to apply to your character.
Note that you can choose any skin you find attractive, interesting, or challenging. If you like animals, you can choose an amazingly cute fox Minecraft skin or an ocelot skin that is also quite popular with Minecraft players. Furthermore, there are lots of superhero skins and skins of popular movie characters that inspire players to commit heroic deeds in the world of Minecraft. Just browse for Minecraft skins on the web and you will be presented with a plethora of options to choose from.
To select a skin from the Minecraft Skindex site, you should simply click on the skin of your choice.
- You can also make use of the search bar that can be found at the top of the window.
- If you don’t want to use the skins made by other players, but want to show your creativity, you are free to create your own unique skin.
- You can also search for fine Minecraft PC skins on the Internet.
Now, you can download the chosen skin to your computer. To do so, click on the “Download” button, which should be on the right-hand side of the page. The download should start immediately.
- Your browser may prompt you to first select a download location.
- You also may be asked to confirm your download.
Then, navigate to the Minecraft official website.
In the top-right corner of the page, you should see the ☰ sign. Click on it and wait for a drop-down menu to appear.
Next, press the “Profile” button that can be found at the top of the pop-up menu. Once you are done, you will be directed to the skin page.
- If you still haven’t logged in to the game, it will be necessary to enter your email and password to proceed to the next step.
Scroll to the bottom of your page to press the “Select a file” button.
Then, choose your skin file. To do it, select the file that you previously downloaded from the Skindex site. It should be visible in your “Downloads.”
Click on the “Open” option. You will be able to see it in the right-hand lower corner of the window. After that, your skin should be uploaded to the profile page.
At the bottom of the page, there is a white “Upload” button that should be pressed in order to change your current skin to the one you have downloaded.
- Please note that you will be required to come up with the new account credentials when logging into the game on the same computer. Otherwise, you won’t be able to apply the new skin to your player.
Done! From now on you can enjoy your new skin in the game.