Fortnite update V7.10 is out now and it brings some new content to the game. Players can now use the Boom Box weapon which is great at bringing down constructs. The item can be activated to deal damage in a large area. The effect can be turned off by shooting the Boom Box. This weapon has not only been added to the Battle Royale mode but the creative mode as well.
14 days of Fortnite will feature special game modes for large teams and smaller teams. Large team modes will switch every two days and small team modes will change every 24 hours. You will have a chance to try out everything if you play the game regularly. Some older game modes will be coming back and players will have the option to check out some new modes as well.
8 Ice Castle Prefabs have been added to the creative mode along with 5 Ice Castle Galleries including with and without snow. You can check out what Epic is going for in the image below:
There are a couple of new things in the Save the World Mode as well. You now have a new assault rifle. It is available in the weekly store. Other than that you have a Christmas themed sword as well. Details of the new Frostnite missions are as follows:
- Each week during the Frostnite event, there will be a new Weekly Challenge mission in the Frostnite zone.
- These zones include specially crafted challenges to push player’s skills using a variety of modifiers
- Weekly Frostnite Challenge 1: Slip Out
- Touching snow or ice will cause players to slide. Use building to your advantage!
- Weekly Frostnite Challenge 1 Quest rewards include:
- Challenge Banner 1
- Tree of Light Sword
- Snowflake Tickets
We will keep you updated regarding Fortnite so stay tuned for more information and news. Let us know what you think about the new Fortnite update and whether or not you are interested in checking it out.