Fallout 76 has had its fair share of issues and now it seems that players are unable to access nukes or get the launch codes. First people thought that this was done on purpose, but it seems that this is a bug rather than an intentional move.
When players tried to farm new launch codes for nukes in Fallout 76, they noticed that the codes were not new and that they were the same as the previous week. The following is a summary of all the Fallout 76 nuke bugs:
- The codes were correctly removed from my inventory at the correct time.
- Once the codes were wiped I started to farm the new codes, they ended up being the same as last weeks.
- the words stayed on the board until ~9 PM PST and then they disappeared it says both completed and incomplete on the wall.
- Access to the silos is also being denied.
- You cannot search for more code pieces.
- The missile silo holotape shows that they are temporarily unavailable. for 9+ hours now.
You can imagine why people are upset. All that grinding is pretty much useless because people are unable to get new launch codes and use nukes. Bethesda CEO Todd Howard did inform us that the game would be buggy at launch but it has been a few weeks now and these kinds of bugs keep showing up. This is a major one as the ability to use nukes was a major selling point for Fallout 76.
Bethesda has noticed the problem and had the following to say in this regard:
“Hey everyone, just sharing the news that we’re actively investigating the nuke silo access issue. We are currently planning to release a hotfix tomorrow. Keep an eye out on the @BethesdaSupport twitter for updates as always.”
It is great to know that the Fallout 76 nuke issue is going to be resolved soon. Let us know what you think about the state of the game and whether or not you have been affected by these bugs.