Unlike a decade ago when big and tall guys had to contend with rather uncomfortable office chairs, they can now clock more gaming hours with some of the newest and best gaming chairs. These new line gaming chairs are now more target specific, allowing big guys to get just as much comfort and value as any intense gamer out there.
Intense gaming can be quite exhausting without the right equipment, back pains, restricted circulation to extremities are just some of the issues big guys have to contend with when they play, which is why big and tall chairs are a crucial addition to the rig.
Finding gaming chairs today is pretty easy, there are tons of new brands out there. If however, you are looking for something specific, then here is a list of some of the top rated ones on the market.
Secret Lab Titan Series
- Secret lab Prime PU leather.
- 10.6(L) X 3.6 (W) Armrest pad size.
- Full-length Backrest.
- Built-in adjustable lumbar cushion.
- Reinforced aluminium base.
- Multi-tilt mechanism.
The Titan is the largest of the Secretlab family with a wider base, a taller backrest, and a firmer core. This makes it better equipped to support heavier loads. If you are a big guy looking for a gaming chair that you don’t have to struggle to get into, then the Titan will suit you just fine.
HEALGEN Gaming Chair
- Integrated metal frame, high-density premium PVC leather.
- Adjustable 90-155 degree backrest recline.
- Seat height adjustment, full 360degree swivel, and smooth armrest.
- Ergonomic racing design, a lumbar cushion and a back massage feature.
- Maximum capacity of 350 lbs.
- Adjustable footrest.
The Healgen gaming chair has a higher maximum weight for big guys, better height adjustment, a back massage feature, and more leeway in terms of footrest.
GT RACING Ergonomic Gaming/Racing Chair
- Adjustable Backrest 90-170 degree safety angles.
- Armrest/seat height adjustment, with 360-degree swivel.
- Maximum weight capacity of 300 lbs.
- Metal frame, adjustable headrest pillow and lumbar cushion.
- Ergonomic racing design.
- Rock back and forth capability.
- 5 point base built with heavy duty/smooth rolling casters.
If you are a big guy looking to settle into your gaming rig in style, then this should definitely be on your wishlist. Everything from the armrest to the extra foot support, the height adjustment and the 300lb weight capacity ensure you get back, neck, wrist and foot support all the way through.
Furmax High Back Racing Chair
- Bucket seat design, thick padding, high-quality leather.
- Pull-out, flip over footrest.
- Ergonomic design: Rock back and forth capability.
- Adjustable backrest 90-180 degree recline.
- Maximum capacity of 310 lbs.
The Furmax High back also has a larger backrest with a-recline that is hard to beat. The maximum weight is slightly more compared to the GTRacing chair. It does have that added comfort factor, and hence it will serve as a good addition to your list.
Homall High Back Gaming Chair
- Premium PU leather.
- Tilt Lock, 90-180 degree angle adjuster.
- Adjustable lumbar cushion and higher seat height.
- Rubber casters.
The only problem with Homall is the fact that it lacks a footrest, but it more than compensates with the higher seat height.
Kinsal High Back Ergonomic Gaming Chair
- Maximum weight 280lbs.
- High-Quality PU leather.
- Back Massage Function.
- Tilt Lock mechanism.
Lastly, there is the Kinsal variety, with high back cover and a utility back massage function. It comes in at the bottom of the list mostly because it lacks height and armrest adjustment, which makes it a bit stiff. If you are willing to look past these limitations, then it works just as well.
If you are a big guy looking to get a good gaming chair, then it is always a good idea to weigh your options first. That way you have a better chance of finding the right fit.