As the title promises The Last of Us Part 2 will be released on the 21st February 2020.
In a recent blog post on Sony’s website, game director Neil Druckmann confirmed the release date while also thanking fans for their patience.
He also confirmed the various versions of the game that will be available at launch such as the Standard, Special, Digital Deluxe, Collectors and Ellie Editions.
The Standard Edition (available digitally or on disk) will just feature the base game.
The Special Edition will come with a customer steelbook case and some free DLC included in the Digital Edition (see below).
The Digital Edition comes with:
- Ammo capacity upgrade for Ellie’s pistol
- Crafting Training Manual (Which unlocks some of the games various crafting upgrades)
The Collectors Edition will come bundled with:
- 1x 12” Statue of Ellie
- 1x Life-sized replica of that character’s bracelet,
- 1x 48 Page art book written by the team at Dark Horse Comics (Plus a digital version)
- 6x Enamel pins
- 1x Lithograph art print
- 5x Stickers
- 6x PSN avatars
- 1x Digital soundtrack
- 1x Customer steelbook case
The Ellie Edition includes all the content from the Collectors Edition plus:
- 1x Life-sized replica of Ellie’s backpack
- 1x 7” Vinyl record featuring the soundtrack
- 1x Embroidered patch
Naughty Dog also released a brand new trailer for us to check out! See you all on Outbreak Day.