Earlier this week, Bethesda released a patch for Fallout 4’s Creation Kit, the PC version’s modding tools. In addition to the typical list of tune-ups, the company also made the source code for the Contraptions Workshop accessible. Mods made with the Creation Kit are playable on Xbox One, while PS4 compatibility is a work in progress.
The full list of updates and fixes are as follows:
- Added source scripts for Contraptions
- Base scripts updated (it was not explained how)
- Fixed crashing bug when changing data files or exiting the Kit
- Fixed issue with text fields saving with terminals
- Fixed skin texture and face data glitches
- Material files made viable for archiving
Fallout 4 is available on PC, Xbox One, and PS4.