The full list of trophies for the PS4 release of Activision’s Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare has today been released.
In total, there are 51 trophies to collect in the Infinity Ward-developed first-person shooter, the majority of which centre around the game’s campaign and co-op modes. Of the 51, there are 37 bronze trophies; 12 silver; one gold and one platinum. The full list of awards and their requirements can be found below, and contains spoilers. It is expected the Xbox One and PC achievements for the game will be similar, if not identical.
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare is scheduled to release globally on November 4. It is now available to preload on Xbox One for those who pre-ordered the title.
- Rising Threat – Complete Rising Threat.
- Black Sky – Complete Black Sky.
- Operation Port Armor – Complete Operation Port Armor.
- Operation Burn Water – Complete Operation Burn Water.
- Operation Dark Quarry – Complete Operation Dark Quarry.
- Operation Black Flag – Complete Operation Black Flag.
- Operation Blood Storm – Complete Operation Blood Storm.
- Operation Taken Dagger – Complete Operation Taken Dagger.
- Operation Phoenix – Complete Operation Phoenix.
- Operation D-Con – Complete Operation D-Con.
- Operation Deep Execute – Complete Operation Deep Execute.
- Operation Safe Harbor – Complete Operation Safe Harbor.
- Operation Pure Threat – Complete Operation Pure Threat.
- Operation Grave Robber – Complete Operation Grave Robber.
- Operation Sudden Death – Complete Operation Sudden Death.
- Operation Trace Kill – Complete Operation Trace Kill.
- New Gun Collector – Scan your first weapon.
- Serious Gun Collector – Scan 10 weapons.
- Make it Personal – Load out with a custom weapon.
- Gear Up – Find your first equipment upgrade.
- Fangs Out – Earn your first Jackal item (weapon or upgrade).
- Ante Up – Get your first kill on the most-wanted board.
- Aces High – Clear half of the most-wanted board.
- Captain’s Log – Use the computer in the Captain’s office.
- Reality TV – Watch a news cast.
- Boots on the Ground – Go 2 minutes without double jumping or wall running in a mission where these abilities are available.
- Peek-a-boo! – Kick open a door, peek open a door, and throw a grenade while peeking a door.
- Gravity Kills – Kill an enemy while floating in your own anti-gravity grenade.
- C12 – Kill a C12 by doing a right rodeo, a left rodeo and by blowing off multiple limbs.
- The Bigger They Are – In Spaceland, defeat 5 Brutes in one game without dying.
- Hoff The Charts! – In Spaceland, unlock David Hasselhoff.
- Rock On! – In Spaceland, craft a Weapon of Rock.
- Get Packed – In Spaceland, Pack-A-Punch a weapon.
- Batteries Not Included – In Spaceland, create an Exquisite Core.
- I Love the 80’s – In Spaceland, find the MW1 and MW2 songs.
- Insert Coin – In Spaceland, play every arcade game at least once.
- Dominion – Win 5 online matches in Multiplayer.
- Targets of Opportunity – Complete all ship boarding side missions.
- Top Gun – Complete all Jackal-only side missions.
- Gun Nut – All weapons scanned.
- Peace to the Fallen – Listened to all of the death letters of the fallen.
- Fully Equipped – Earn all equipment upgrades.
- Jackal Ace – Earn all Jackal weapons and upgrades.
- Royal Flush – All SDF Aces and Captains killed.
- Danger Close – Kill 15 enemies with a zero G grappling hook.
- You Know Nothing – Kill Kotch before his speech ends.
- Sticker Collector – In Spaceland, find all of the quest items and complete the sticker pack.
- Sooooul Key – In Spaceland, recover the piece of the Soul Key.
- Brain Dead – In Spaceland, play 30 games and get to scene 10 or higher.
- The Longest Day – Complete all Single Player missions on Veteran.
- Awarded when all other trophies have been unlocked.